Friday, November 18, 2011

Blonde. Blonder. Blondest.

"Aim the scissor-and-dyer-hand" has always been my secret sobriquet but it's not until; Mika - my former debate teammate - asked me for reviews on hair products ,and P'Pang - my most recent customer -  consulted me on how to make eyeshadows stay on her eyelids in Bangkok climate; that I realized my figure is reaching Michelle Phan's stage where surrounding people recognise you as a beauty guru. HUZZAH! Choosing proper beauty products is and will invariably be my top precedence as well as resurrecting girls from beauty disasters and correcting trivial lulu myths. (Dappling hair color or eccentric Amy Winehouse eyeliner can equally turn me into a psycho.)
So what's the main message of this update? I hereby resist blogging about beauty products and typical girls-to-girls cosmetic reviews regardless of the personal obsession. This post, however, is officially announcing my made-from-Aim's-scratch salon. No money motivator but an education bonus. The point is.. I get to experiment on those cheap heads and learning is then cultivated. I'm just teasing. But seriously, I do learn from making mistakes and the process of trial and error has been on since my freshman year in high school - when I started cut my own and friends' hair with an eighty ignorance and a twenty what-the-hell-am-I-doing. Professional takes practice and reliability is fostered along products. Made by Aim.

Typical nitades going through typical blonde phase.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I fully support your experimenting because I think you'll get really good at it! You're already ahead of the game in my perspective. And P.S. I LOVE THAT PHOTO MESH YOU MADE OF US BLONDE NITADE DEBATERS!

    ReplyDelete