Thursday, November 3, 2011

We walk the hills.

So my blog had been left abandonned for a complete full month (blogging dysentery on the 3rd of every month) with a reason of tight schedule - universal excuse for bloggers.

The Cantonese land took me for 103 hours of the gone days for 2nd Hong Kong Debate Open. I am formally no longer an international-tournament-virgin. My this time teammate was Ploy Booasang - Yes, the one EU-TH Debaters named 'Chula Rang.' But after spending time attending trainings and debating with Ploy, there's only one description I can refer to her: "She's so cute." This is an explicit example of how much debater performances influence people's judgements. Overall, I'm complacent with what I've gained from the tourney - experiences, friends, skills and a spare time with my boyfriend before going to bed every night and one full day with him.

 

Team Themes: BluePower/ Undefeated Leopard Rawrr! and Yellow cupcake (My ass-length yellow dress prevented me from cooperating with Ploy so dress unity was automatically diminished on the last day)












Scroll down to wander through a teenage dream mist.





New&I on an every night walk.







                                       "Aim:     OMG. How do I get the cake when
            I'll be stuck at the uni till night!?
Kevin: Guys don't care about cakes dude.
                     Aim:       K. Fine..  (frowning face)"                             





31 October: Newwhalela's Birthday!

 Pong: "Aim, Go hide in the restroom." Aim: "P'Ploy, Has P'Pang called? Are they coming?" P'Ploy: "Shhh! Be quiet, Guys. They're coming." Silent Chaos. And one marvelous guy offically turned 19.
A couple who walked approximately a kilometer per day and could still enjoy the breeze and springing rain :)
Grab a Sprite-flavored lip smacker and a nail polish set from SASA for Mot.

 Mango Pudding & Egg Tart Flavored collons (for flood-relating food storage.)
The packages were wracked within its first 5 hours of arrival.




A pair for Art - my lil brad and New being a fashion mentor. Guyship always works.


Last, a sincere appreciation on P P splitting the budget for nongnong. I personally have no faith in a seniority so this is me finding a genuine value in the P Nong relationship without the Chula obliged bond. Two endings for this blog: The trip was incalculable because of the people in it; and, time and troubles testify the right person.



No comments:

Post a Comment